Vaporesso’s Swag Kit includes a modern looking device that incorporates a lot of the features seen in their Revenger device. Sporting the OMNI 2.0 board, the Swag has a maximum power output of 80 watts, Real Time Charging, Quick 2.5A Charging support, and various other goodies built in. Solid performance aside, the Swag looks and feels great in the palm due to the “In Mould Labeling”, IML provides greater wear resistance and enhances quality to make things really pop on the screen! To complement the Swag Mod is a varation of Vaporesso’s NRG Tank, the NRG SE. The NRG SE Tank is designed to complement the look of the swag mod while also giving great flavor. It is also highly convenient with its sliding top fill design so you can easily refill without making a mess.
Swag Mod Features:
- Variable Wattage Range: 5.0w to 80.0w
- Battery: 1*18650 high-drain battery (Not Included)
- Supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel in Temperature Control
- Temperature Adjustment Range: 200°F-600°F / 100°C-315°C
- Minimum Resistance 0.05 in Temperature Control and Wattage Mode
- IML Display Design
- Extremely Accurate OMNI 2.0 Board
- Bypass Mode
- Smart Wattage Mode
- Micro USB Port
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Low Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- USB Charging Capability
NRG SE Tank Features:
- 510 Threaded
- Diameter: 22mm
- 3.5mL Eliquid Capacity
- Bottom Airflow
- Adjustable Airflow
- Top Fill Design
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Glass Tank
You Will Receive:
- 1x - Vaporesso Swag Mod
- 1x - Vaporesso NRG SE Tank
- 2x - Vaporesso NRG Replacement Coils
- 1x - Replacement Glass
- 1x - Micro USB Cable
VAPE HARDWARE SAFTY DISCLAIMER
- Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or cause burns or other physical injury.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use accordingly.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace, or install any part of the vaping apparatus.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
- We DO NOT recommend building/wrapping a coil lower than 0.3Ω in resistance.
- Cease the use of any equipment if there are any slight indications of malfunction.
- Mechanical mods and hybrid connection mods are advanced user items. Please understand all safety procedures before attempting to use.
- WARNING: Some tanks are made from polycarbonate and is not suitable for e-liquid use as some flavors might affect its structural integrity causing it to craze or crack. Please check and see if your tank is made from a suitable material (like glass, Pyrex, stainless steel, etc.) when using citrus, cinnamon, and tea flavors.
BATTERY SAFTY DISCLAIMER
- All Li-ion batteries may vent or explode if they are misused.
- Over discharging and over charging these types of batteries can result in thermal runaway.
- Never leave your batteries unattended while they charge.
- Always remove batteries from charger when they are done charging.
- Never store batteries loosely in a pocket or purse. Batteries must be safely stored in a battery case on person.
- Never allow foreign metallic items come in contact with the positive and negative electrodes of any battery.
- Never discharge a battery past its specified cut-off voltage, which is typically 3.0 volts.
- NEVER surpass the batteries’ specified discharge rates given by the manufacturer.
WARNING: Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated. Do not heat above 100 degrees Celsius or 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use the battery if the battery wrapper is damaged. And do not place loose batteries in a pocket, purse or other receptacle containing metal objects
WARNING: Failure to comply with battery safety warnings can cause serious injury.
It is important to remember that electronic cigarettes have batteries. These are not the same batteries for your TV remote or cell phone. Batteries for vaping are a bit more powerful. So powerful that there are some battery safety concerns.