Another amazing addition to the Caliburn pod system series, the Caliburn KOKO! It features a similar design to the original Caliburn but with a compact, portable, and unique box design that fits a powerful 520mAh internal battery, supporting output up to 11 watts, and Uwell’s Pro-FOCS technology that automatically controls the temperature for the best vaping experience possible.
The KOKO is compatible with the original Caliburn pod, however it's also equipped with the KOKO pod, featuring a dual parallel coil configuration with a resistance of 1.4ohm, making it perfect for nicotine salts!
- Uwell Caliburn Replacement Pods
This Product Features:
- Battery: Internal 520 mAh
- Maximum Wattage Output: 11W
- Voltage Output Range: 3.2-4V
- Maximum Liquid Capacity: 2mL
- Resistance Range: 1.2-1.5ohm
- Draw Activation Technology
- Pro-FOCS Flavor Technology
- LED Battery Life Indicator
- Top Fill Design
- Open Pod System
- USB Charging Capability
- Micro USB Port
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Power Alert
- Cut-off Protection
You Will Receive:
- 1x - Uwell Caliburn KOKO Device
- 1x - Uwell Caliburn 1.4ohm Pod
- 1x - Micro USB Cable
- Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or cause burns or other physical injury.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use accordingly.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace, or install any part of the vaping apparatus.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
- We DO NOT recommend building/wrapping a coil lower than 0.3Ω in resistance.
- Cease the use of any equipment if there are any slight indications of malfunction.
- Mechanical mods and hybrid connection mods are advanced user items. Please understand all safety procedures before attempting to use.
- WARNING: Some tanks are made from polycarbonate and is not suitable for e-liquid use as some flavors might affect its structural integrity causing it to craze or crack. Please check and see if your tank is made from a suitable material (like glass, Pyrex, stainless steel, etc.) when using citrus, cinnamon, and tea flavors.