The Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W Starter Kit powers dual 18650 batteries and increases maximum power output to 200W with the intelligent AS Chip. Maintaining the high-level of shock-absorbency and withstanding dirty environment, the Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod is constructed with die-cast aluminum alloy frame, advanced LSR Injection Moulding technology, ergonomic leather grip, and carbon steel battery door cover.
The battery section is bottom-loaded, allowing for easy use via a hinged lock mechanism for proper securement.
A rocker-inspired firing button in a trigger-style structure provides user-friendly operation, with a full-color OLED display screen for organized informational readouts.
The Aegis Legend has a maximum wattage output of 200W, and several output modes, such as: Power Wattage, VPC, TC-TCR, and BYPASS Mode. Under temperature control setting, it has Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) setting, a proprietary technology to adjust resistance of a wide range of heating elements to different ranges.
Included within each kit is the new Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank, featuring 4mL maximum of flavorful ejuice, convenient top-fill, dual slotted bottom airflow, and the utilization of the Super Mesh Coil System.
- 1 x Aegis Legend MOD
- 1 x GeekVape Aero Mesh Tank
- 1 x 5ml Bubble Glass Tube (pre-installed)
- 1 x Extra 4ml Glass Tube
- 1 x 0.2 ohm Mesh X1 Kanthal Coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x 0.15 ohm IM4 Quad Coil
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
Aegis Legend 200W TC Box Mod Features
- Supports Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- VPC Mode
- BYPASS Mode
- Intuitive 0.91" OLED Full-Color Display
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- LSR Silicone Molded
- Stainless Steel Powder Metallurgy
- Premium Soft Grip Section
- Incredible Shockproof System
- IP67 Water Resistance and Dustproof System
- Rocker-Style Firing Button
- Bottom Loaded Hinged Battery Cap
- Spring Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank Features
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 4ml Maximum Juice Capacity (5ml with included bubble glass)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- GeekVape IM Coil Family System
- 0.2 ohm Mesh X1 Kanthal Coil - Rated for 30-90W
- 0.15 ohm IM4 Quad Coil - Rated for 60-80W
- Premium Egyptian Cotton
- Top-Fill Rotary Design
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
VAPE HARDWARE SAFTY DISCLAIMER
VAPE HARDWARE SAFTY DISCLAIMER
- Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or cause burns or other physical injury.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use accordingly.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace, or install any part of the vaping apparatus.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
- We DO NOT recommend building/wrapping a coil lower than 0.3Ω in resistance.
- Cease the use of any equipment if there are any slight indications of malfunction.
- Mechanical mods and hybrid connection mods are advanced user items. Please understand all safety procedures before attempting to use.
- WARNING: Some tanks are made from polycarbonate and is not suitable for e-liquid use as some flavors might affect its structural integrity causing it to craze or crack. Please check and see if your tank is made from a suitable material (like glass, Pyrex, stainless steel, etc.) when using citrus, cinnamon, and tea flavors.
BATTERY SAFTY DISCLAIMER
- All Li-ion batteries may vent or explode if they are misused.
- Over discharging and over charging these types of batteries can result in thermal runaway.
- Never leave your batteries unattended while they charge.
- Always remove batteries from charger when they are done charging.
- Never store batteries loosely in a pocket or purse. Batteries must be safely stored in a battery case on person.
- Never allow foreign metallic items come in contact with the positive and negative electrodes of any battery.
- Never discharge a battery past its specified cut-off voltage, which is typically 3.0 volts.
- NEVER surpass the batteries’ specified discharge rates given by the manufacturer.
WARNING: Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated. Do not heat above 100 degrees Celsius or 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use the battery if the battery wrapper is damaged. And do not place loose batteries in a pocket, purse or other receptacle containing metal objects
WARNING: Failure to comply with battery safety warnings can cause serious injury.
It is important to remember that electronic cigarettes have batteries. These are not the same batteries for your TV remote or cell phone. Batteries for vaping are a bit more powerful. So powerful that there are some battery safety concerns.